iLovePDF is formed of a team of experienced professionals in the Information Technology sector, whose mission is to develop products that facilitate the conversion, editing, and management of files.
The Information Security Management System (ISMS) preserves the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information through the application of a risk management process for these products.
The Information Security Policy establishes the main principles for the ISMS, defining the following security objectives:
- Guarantee the confidentiality of the information that iLovePDF receives/sends/processes through its platforms
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy, and veracity of information to guarantee it does not suffer unauthorized alterations or modifications
- Protect access to information, allowing it to be available when requested
- Ensure maximum system availability
- Establish the necessary measures to keep the team constantly aware of adapting compliance and security policies
- Establish evaluation and monitoring measures to ensure that supplier security is aligned with the organization's ISMS
Additionally, iLovePDF is committed to compliance with all national and international regulations that apply to it, defining specific resources for competent management.
iLovePDF's Management provides all staff with the necessary resources to maintain these objectives, and there is a dedicated team that manages information security which regularly meets to discuss issues related to the ISMS.
With an established ISMS infrastructure in place, iLovePDF will regularly evaluate the actions necessary to protect the ISO/IEC 27001 certification and its continuous improvement.
Furthermore, Management commits to actively participating in the ISMS process and plays a key role in making the decisions that relate to system and information security.
January 1th, 2024